#05 Milk15ML Nail Art Poly Gel Nail Extension Quick Building Acrylic Nail Art Gel DIY Coating Painting Manicure Tool
Polygel nails are a new type of gel formula you can use to create overlays or sculpt strong and lightweight nail extensions. It’s stronger and more durable than traditional gel polish, and it’s a lot lighter than sculpting heavy acrylic nails.
63 in stock
How to apply Polygel as an overlay
1) Push your cuticles back, file, buff and cleanse your nails with Mylee Nail Prep & Polish Wipe.
2) Apply a thin coat of Mygel Base Coat and cure for 1 minute under a LED lamp or 2 minutes under a UV lamp.
3) Squeeze a small amount of Mygel Polygel out of the tube, slice it with the Mylee Polygel Dual-Ended Tool
4) Roll the polygel onto the nail.
5) Use the brush end of the Mylee Polygel Dual-Ended Tool and a small amount of Mylee Slip Solution to lightly pat the Polygel.
6) Start at the cuticle and move up the nail to pat the Polygel into place
7) Apply to all nails on one hand and cure under a LED lamp for 1 minute or 2 minutes under a UV lamp.
8) To smooth the surface, lightly file the nail with a 180-grit file and cleanse your nails.
9) Apply Mygel Top Coat and cure or continue with your favourite gel polish.